Holder of the data processing
Cycles Adriatica S.r.l.
Email Address of the Holder: email@example.com
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Information collected by this Application, independently or through third parties, There are: email.
The Personal Information may be freely provided by the User or, in the case of Data Use, collected automatically when using this Application.
Unless otherwise stated, all data required by this application are required. If the user refuses to communicate, It may not be possible for this application to provide the Service. Where this Application Data indicate some as optional, Users are free to refrain from communicating such data, without this having any effect on the availability of the Service or their operation.
Users that have doubts about which data are required, They are encouraged to contact the owner.
The User is responsible for the Personal Information obtained from third parties, published or shared through this application and warrant that you have the right to communicate or disseminate, freeing the owner from any liability to third parties.
Mode and place of processing of the collected data
The holder shall take appropriate safety measures to prevent access, disclosure, The unauthorized modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The treatment is done by computer and / or telematics devices, with organizational and strictly related to the purposes indicated mode. In addition to the Data, in some cases, They may have access to data other parties involved in the organization of this Application (administrative staff, commercial, marketing, Legal, System administrators) or external parties (as third party technical service providers, mail carriers, hosting provider, computer companies, communications agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Responsible for by the Data Privacy. The updated list of Managers may be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal Treatment Base
The Holder is Personal Information concerning the user in if one of the following conditions:
- the user has given their consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: in some jurisdictions the Holder may be entitled to process Personal Information without your consent must exist or another of the legal bases specified below, as long as the user does not object (“opt-out”) such treatment. This is not, however, it applies if the processing of Personal Information is governed by European legislation on protection of personal data;
- the treatment is necessary to the execution of a contract with you and / or the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the treatment is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the performance of a task of public interest or for the exercise of public authority before it the Holder;
- the treatment is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Owner or third parties.
You can always request to the Holder to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether treatment is based on the law, provided for in a contract or required to enter into a contract.
The Data are processed at the operating locations of the holder and in any other place where the parties involved in the treatment shall be localized. For more information, contact owner.
The User's Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than that in which the user is located. To get more information on the location of the treatment the user can refer to the detail section of the processing of Personal Data.
The User has the right to obtain information regarding the legal basis for the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as regarding the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check whether one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or requesting information from the Data Controller by contacting him at the contact details.
The data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Owner and the User will be retained until the execution of this contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the legitimate interest of the Owner will be retained until the satisfaction of this interest. The User can obtain further information regarding the legitimate interest pursued by the Owner in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Owner.
When the treatment is based on the User's consent, the Data Controller can keep Personal Data longer until such consent is revoked. Moreover, the Data Controller may be obliged to keep Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, Personal Data will be deleted. Therefore, upon expiry of this term the right of access, cancellation, rectification and the right to data portability can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the processing of the collected data
User data are collected to allow the owner to provide their services, as well as for the following purposes: Contact the user.
To obtain further detailed information on the purposes of the processing and on the Personal Data concretely relevant for each purpose, the User can refer to the relevant sections of this document.
Details on the processing of Personal Data
Personal data are collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Contact the user
Users can exercise certain rights with reference to the data processed by the owner.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- withdraw consent at any time. The User can withdraw consent to the processing of their Personal Data previously expressed.
- object to the processing of your data. The User can object to the processing of their Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Owner, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the limitation of the processing of their Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose other than their conservation.
- obtain the cancellation or removal of their Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User can request the cancellation of their Data by the Owner.
- receive your data or have it transferred to another holder. The User has the right to receive their Data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic device e, where technically feasible, to obtain the unhindered transfer to another holder. This provision is applicable when the Data is processed with automated tools and the treatment is based on the User's consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- propose a complaint. The User can lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details on the right to object
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers invested by the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the treatment for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, if their data were processed for direct marketing purposes, they can oppose the treatment without giving any reason. To find out if the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User's rights, Users can send a request to the owner's contact details indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within a month.
Learn more about the treatment
Defense in court
The User's Personal Data may be used by the Owner in court or in the preparatory stages for its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Application or related Services by the User.
The User declares to be aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of the public authorities.
System log and maintenance
For needs related to operation and maintenance, this Application and any third party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record the interactions and that may also contain Personal Data, such as the User IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time to the Data Controller using the contact details.
Reply to “Do Not Track” requests
This application does not support "Do Not Track" requests.
To find out if any third party services used support them, the User is invited to consult their respective privacy policies.
If the changes concern treatments whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect the User's consent again, if necessary.
Definitions and legal references
Personal data (o Data)
Any information that constitutes personal data, directly or indirectly, also in connection with any other information, including a personal identification number, makes a natural person identified or identifiable.
These are the information collected automatically through this Application (also from third party applications integrated into this Application), including: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers used by the User who connects with this Application, addresses in URI notation (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method used in forwarding the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numeric code indicating the status of the response from the server (successful, error, etc.) the country of origin, the characteristics of the browser and operating system used by the visitor, the various temporal connotations of the visit (for example the time spent on each page) and the details of the itinerary followed within the Application, with particular reference to the sequence of pages consulted, to the parameters relating to the operating system and the IT environment of the User.
The individual who uses this Application who, unless otherwise specified, coincides with the interested party.
The natural person to whom the Personal Data refers.
Responsible for the treatment (o Responsible)
Holder of the treatment (o Owner)
The natural or legal person, public authority, the service or other body that, individually or together with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data and the tools adopted, including security measures relating to the operation and use of this Application. The Data Controller, unless otherwise specified, is the owner of this Application.
The hardware or software tool through which Users' Personal Data is collected and processed.
The Service provided by this Application as defined in the relative terms (if any) on this site / application.
European Union (o UE)
Unless otherwise specified, any reference to the European Union contained in this document is intended to be extended to all current member states of the European Union and the European Economic Area.
This privacy statement has been prepared on the basis of multiple legislative systems, including articles. 13 e 14 of the Regulations (EU) 2016/679.